3. Health care and public health
4. Political decisions in pandemics and civil commitment
5. Legal regulation of the pandemic and opportunities for optimization
6. Opportunities for reviving the economy and entrepreneurship
1. Full text of the reports – up to 10 pages, incl. figures and tables .
2. The application form including abstract must be filled (https://forms.gle/GgGPsNBXTNe8goVP7) by 22.05.2022, and the full text of the reports (prepared according to the requirements) – until 30.09.2022
3. All papers in English, corresponding to the deadline, topic and layout, after review will be published in Trakia Journal of Sciences, indexed in secondary databases. The papers in English have to be prepared according to the requirements of the journal http://tru.uni-sz.bg/tsj/
4. Language of the reports: Bulgarian or English.
5. The maximum number of reports for participation individually or in co-authorship, is two.
6. The presentation of the paper is up to 10 minutes. The necessary technical equipment will be provided at the conference.
7. Working languages for presentations: Bulgarian and English
Attendance at the conference – includes publication of a report, folder with materials from the event, coffee breaks, lunch and official dinner – BGN 160 (82 EUR).
Additional Co-authors participation – includes coffee breaks, lunch and official dinner – BGN 80 (41 EUR) per person
Online participation at the conference – includes publication of a report (electronic format) – BGN 80 (41 EUR).
Students and PhD students – 50% discount of the announced fees for participation at the conference.
All fees should be transferred via bank transfer, and the following text must be included: Names of participants, Organization, Int. science Conference
Bank details: Association of Young Scientists
IBAN BG51RZBB91551013360191 , Bank: Raiffeisenbank, BIC: RZBBBGSF
To issue an invoice – send your data to E-mail: email@example.com before to proceed with the payment. If your participation is funded by a project, write down the project number.
Chair of the Scientific Committee: Prof. Dr. Anna Tolekova, Trakia University, Stara Zagora, Bulgaria
Prof. Dr. Lilia Pekova, Trakia University, Stara Zagora, Bulgaria
Prof. Dr. Plamen Chipev, University of Plovdiv Paisii Hilendarski, Plovdiv, Bulgaria
Assoc. Prof. Dr. Simeon Groysman, Sofia University “St. Kliment Ohridski”, Sofia, Bulgaria
Assoc. Prof. Dr. Toni Mihova, Technical University – Sofia, Plovdiv branch, Plovdiv, Bulgaria
Assoc. Prof. Dr. Ilian Minkov, University of Economics – Varna, Bulgaria
Assoc. Prof. Dr. Teofana Dimitrova, University of Plovdiv Paisii Hilendarski, Plovdiv, Bulgaria
Assoc. Prof. Dr. Magdalena Platikanova, Trakia University, Stara Zagora, Bulgaria
Assoc. Prof. Dr. Boryana Parashkevova, Trakia University, Stara Zagora, Bulgaria
Ch. Asst. Prof. Desislava Stoyankova, PhD, University of Plovdiv Paisii Hilendarski, Plovdiv, Bulgaria
Prof. Dr. Levent Özturk, Trakya University, Turkey
Prof. Dr. Rakesh Kumar Sharma, SGT University, Budehra, Gurugram (Haryana), India
Senior Asst. Prof. Dr Veselina Uzunova, University of Warwick, UK
Asst. Prof. Dr. Charo I. del Genio, Coventry University, UK
Asst. Prof. Dr. Günnur Öztürk, Trakya University, Turkey
Asst. Prof. Dr. Joanna Michalik, Czestochowa University of Technology, Poland
Asst. Prof. Dr. Dorota Wojtyto, Czestochowa University of Technology, Poland
Dr. Sc. Alina Dragolea, National University for Political Science and Public Administration, Department of Political Science, Bucharest, Romania
Dr. Sc. Rajesh Arora, Defense Research and Development Organization, Government of India
Dr. Raj Kumar, Institute of Nuclear Medicine and Allied Sciences, Delhi, India
June 22, 2022
14:00 – Registration and accommodation of conference participants at Spa Hotel Calista
June 23, 2022
09:00 – 09:30 Registration of conference participants
09:30 – 10:30 Plenary session
11:00 – 12:30 Scientific sessions
12:30 – 13:30 Lunch at the Calista restaurant
13:30 – 15:00 Scientific sessions
15:00 – 15:30 Coffee break
15:30 – 17:00 Scientific sessions
17:00 – Closing session
19:00 – Official dinner at the Calista restaurant
June 24, 2022
10:00 – 12:00 Summaries and comments on the results of the conference